At DTI, we certify for life. Any doula certifications you complete with us are maintained by working in the field and continuing education, so you can continue learning in a way that suits you best. This is why we have the DTI membership.
The DTI membership is full of community support, on-going education, business building materials and discounts to events, our shop and learnings by leaders in the birth world. It’s also a space for discussion, resource sharing and community mentorship through our forums and Facebook groups.
Membership is required during our 12 month doula training program. When you checkout with the training of your choice, your first year of membership will be included in your cart. Easy peasy!
Your membership includes:
- Membership newsletter and Facebook group
- Free shipping from the DTI shop
- 10% off our Born Into This Conference
- $200 off our Childbirth Educator Training program
- Reproductive Health Certificate Course, a $267 value
- Slow Doula Method, a core concept for DTI doulas
- DTI Expert Affiliate Interview Library, a resource for certification and beyond
- Digital Portfolio, includes a build-your-own contract guide
- A free Mini-Course each year
- Profile listing on our “find a doula” locator
- Online Business Program from Tina & Co.
- Discounted access to partner perks:
- The Longest Month of Pregnancy: A 30-Day Survival Guide for Your Clients by Taylor Davis
- Birth Strong Design Guide by Cheyenne Varner
- Nurture: The Online Birth Course by Erica Chidi Cohen. 5% of every sale will go towards supporting Black Mamas Matter Alliance.