02 Sep 2011
You Know You’re a Doula When…
Okay so we have all played this game right? Here are some of our favorites and we want to hear yours. Don't be shy. Add to the F U N!
You Know You're a Doula When…
- The double hip squeeze and applying counter pressure is your daily work out.
- When nothing is as exciting to you as a let down
- You manage to dress up yoga pants and make them look good
- When you carry a placenta encapsulation kit around "just in case"
- When bloody show has nothing to do with attending a Gwar concert
- When you can sleep anywhere on cue
- Rescue remedy is a part of your "briefcase"
- you wouldnt imagine sleeping without your cell phone next to you
- the sight of blood, vomit and poop is a good thing
- When you are travelling on the subway with someone else's placenta